Monday, May 30, 2011

I drove by the cemetary today to look at Mom and Daddy's and Amber's gravesites.  The flower arrangement I made for Mom and Daddy's grave was gone! 
I looked around and didn't see it but it didn't look like anyone else's was missing.
I loved making that flower arrangement.  I felt like I was giving Mom some flowers for the Spring. 
I am going to go back tomorrow and look all around and see if it blew off and is laying out there somewhere.
When I made it, Gina (older sister) said she thought it looked too wild.  I think that was great.  Mom loved wild flowers and wild looking gardens. 
This is a picture I took of part of the backyard garden in May of 2009.  That was the last year she was able to take care of it the way she wanted to.  I remember thinking when I took them that we wouldn't have the beauty of it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment